An Intervention Strategy Designed to Reduce Math Remediation Rates at
Community Colleges (Key Results of Dissertation by E. Knowlton, 2011)
Courses offered cooperatively by
In Education, Inc. and Portland State University.
Adventures In Education, Inc.
- Graduate Level Courses for
- Distance Learning and Online
- Credit applicable to certification renewal, lane advancement, and
- Graduate Credit awarded through Portland State University, OR
- Registration through Adventures In Education
- Develop new, creative and
interactive approaches to teaching.
- The question, "What is this stuff good for" is met head on.
- Engage in activities you can take back to
your classroom and immediately apply.
- Instill an overall
appreciation of the discipline and expose participants to the subtlety and variety
of its many facets of teaching: problems, ideas, methods, solutions, etc.
- Establish the connection between the discipline and down-to-earth, concrete real-life
- Activities prompt
classroom discussion, generate lesson plans, and provide new ideas for
You owe it to yourself
to review our courses now!!
Click here if you
would like to be notified of our future courses.
YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE & HAVE
A GREAT DAY!